My name is Alessandro Muraro, I'm a frontend developer hailing from Milano, Italy.
My journey building websites began as a humble hobby back in 1999 but eventually evolved into a professional endeavor in 2011.
Since embarking on this career in frontend development, I have honed my skills and refined my craft across the continent. Over the past 15 years, my travels have taken me from my native Italy 🇮🇹, to the Netherlands 🇳🇱, Ireland 🇮🇪 Germany 🇩🇪, and back to Italy.
Since November 2020 I've had the privilege of working with Cleafy. My role as a frontend engineer has me primarily focused on UI development, turning complex technical challenges into intuitive, user-friendly solutions.
What I do #
Currently, I'm working with React daily at my position with Cleafy in Milan. My skill set includes managing complex and even legacy codebases, which I enjoy refactoring and optimizing. I specialize in building modular, component-based websites and I aim to produce clean and readable code whenever possible.
Writing technical documentation and product specifications is also part of my role. I see it as my responsibility to improve communication between teams, helping to connect the dots between complex code, usability, design, and requirements. I thrive in team environments and I'm always ready to tackle new challenges as they arise.
- React / Redux
- Test Driven Development with Cypress
- NPM scripts / webpack
- Scrum / Agile methodologies
- UX / UI
- Web performances
- Basic DevOps
- Fluent English / Native Italian / Basic German
- Cleafy 🇮🇹 Frontend engineer, since 2020
- Innoloft GmbH 🇩🇪 Lead Frontend developer, 2018 to 2020
- navabi GmbH 🇩🇪 Senior Frontend developer, 2017 to 2018
- Objectway 🇮🇹 Frontend developer, 2015 to 2017
- The Level Group 🇮🇹 Frontend developer, 2014 to 2015
- Pazienti 🇮🇹 Frontend developer / UX / UI, 2011 to 2014
- Apple 🇮🇪 Tech support, 2003 to 2007
- Unisys 🇳🇱 Tech support, 2001 to 2003