My name is Alessandro Muraro, a frontend developer from Milano, Italy.
I have been hacking away at websites since 1999, but it was simply an hobby for many years. In 2011, I started my professional career in frontend development.
Over the last 15 (!) years or so, I have been living around Europe: Italy🇮🇹, the Netherlands🇳🇱, Ireland🇮🇪, and Germany🇩🇪.
Since November 2020 I am working with Cleafy where I take care of UI development as a frontend engineer.
What I do #
I am currently working daily with React and Redux at Innoloft. I am experienced in dealing with complex and/or legacy codebases, which I enjoy refactoring and getting back into shape. I specialize in coding modular, component-based websites. I am passionate about clean, maintainable, readable code and I fight the good fight against software entropy.
- React / Redux
- Test Driven Development with Cypress
- Gulp / NPM scripts / webpack
- Scrum / Agile methodologies
- UX / UI
- Web performances
- Basic DevOps
- Common sense
- Fluent English / Native Italian / Basic German
- Cleafy 🇮🇹 Frontend engineer, since 2020
- Innoloft GmbH 🇩🇪 Lead Frontend developer, 2018 to 2020
- navabi GmbH 🇩🇪 Senior Frontend developer, 2017 to 2018
- Objectway 🇮🇹 Frontend developer, 2015 to 2017
- The Level Group 🇮🇹 Frontend developer, 2014 to 2015
- Pazienti 🇮🇹 Frontend developer / UX / UI, 2011 to 2014
- Apple 🇮🇪 Tech support, 2003 to 2007
- Unisys 🇳🇱 Tech support, 2001 to 2003
Get in touch #
My resume #
Want to know more?
Here you can download my curriculum vitae in PDF format, or go to Linkedin to learn even more about me, and connect if you feel like it.