My name is Alessandro Muraro, a frontend developer from Milano, Italy.
I have been hacking away at websites since 1999, but it was simply an hobby for many years. In 2011, I started my professional career in frontend development.
Over the last 15 (!) years or so, I have been living around Europe: Italy🇮🇹, the Netherlands🇳🇱, Ireland🇮🇪, and Germany🇩🇪.
Since November 2020 I am working with Cleafy where I take care of UI development as a frontend engineer.
What I do #
I am currently working daily with React at Cleafy in Milan. I am experienced in dealing with complex and/or legacy codebases, which I enjoy refactoring and getting back into shape. I specialize in coding modular, component-based websites. I am passionate about clean, maintainable, readable code and I fight the good fight against software entropy.
- React / Redux
- Test Driven Development with Cypress
- NPM scripts / webpack
- Scrum / Agile methodologies
- UX / UI
- Web performances
- Basic DevOps
- Common sense
- Fluent English / Native Italian / Basic German
- Cleafy 🇮🇹 Frontend engineer, since 2020
- Innoloft GmbH 🇩🇪 Lead Frontend developer, 2018 to 2020
- navabi GmbH 🇩🇪 Senior Frontend developer, 2017 to 2018
- Objectway 🇮🇹 Frontend developer, 2015 to 2017
- The Level Group 🇮🇹 Frontend developer, 2014 to 2015
- Pazienti 🇮🇹 Frontend developer / UX / UI, 2011 to 2014
- Apple 🇮🇪 Tech support, 2003 to 2007
- Unisys 🇳🇱 Tech support, 2001 to 2003